Thursday, May 17, 2018

MISS SL ♛ NORWAY 2018 – Animal Couture



THIRD PHOTO CHALLENGE


The Lion is symbolic to courage, strength, leadership, loyalty, pride & making a pact. The lion, possess the ability to overcome every challenge they face, which makes them the most relentless fighter, in the jungle, its roar brings anyone to a standstill, a huge representation to me in my own personal power in withstand everything I have faced in my life so far, overcoming every obstacle I have encountered, with courage & pride and dedication to my own pact to myself to never fail in anything I set my mind to, because when you stay strong, you will over come anything.


DRESS:
Paisley Daisy - Ripple Vortex Gown Burnt Sienna Autumn Edition
HAIR: 
STEALTHIC - Somber
RING:
EARTHSTONES- Ever After bridal Set
BRACELET:
EARTHSTONES - Diamon Tennis Bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment