Tuesday, November 27, 2018

SOULMATES (TIFFANY DESIGNS)


THIS BEAUTIFUL FORM FITTING WEDDING GOWN IS CALLED GRACE AND IS BY THE DESIGNER TIFFANY DESIGNS.. THIS EYE STOPPING GOWN COMES WITH TRAIN, SKIRTS, AND APPLIERS AS WELL AS THE SILVER JEWELED BRACELETS AND SPARKLING NECKLACE AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF THE CRYSTAL HEAD PIECE AS WELL AS WEDDING VEIL.. ALL THIS IS AVAILABLE AT TIFFANY DESIGNS!!


A POEM FOR MY HUSBAND HOTSTUFF

I glimpsed into your soul
And it was beauty scene after scene
I saw it from the start
As God demanded you were made for me

He said things need to be right
Cause they will change each others life
Its going to happen fast
She is going to be his wife

And as the Angels scurried
Trying to get everything perfectly set
I saw the most precious thing
As I caught a glimpse as we met 

I only got to see it for a second
As an Angel said in my ear
Oh he is going to be perfect my child
Don't you even fear

I then saw them adding beauty
And a pinch of honour too
And as they placed your heart
I felt the Angel nudge me and say "That belongs to you"

I said how can this be so
He is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen
She replied because in return
Your going to be everything he dreams

And as I looked back
And watched the Angels work in a frantic state
I feel the tears in my eyes swell
As the Angel says "Yes.. he is your soulmate"

POEM WRITTEN BY ALI REIGNN


WHAT IS A SOULMATE?
A SOULMATE IS THE ONE PERSON WHOSE LOVE IS POWERFUL ENOUGH TO MOTIVATE YOU TO MEET YOUR VERY OWN SOUL AND TO PUSH YOU TO DO THE EMOTIONAL WORK TO YOUR OWN SELF DISCOVERY OF AWAKENING TO BRING YOU TO WHO YOU TRULY ARE.


A SOULMATE IS NOT FOUND, A SOULMATE IS RECOGNIZED. 


YOU ARE THE GREATEST STRENGTH INSIDE OF ME AND THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME. 



WEDDING GOWN:
TIFFANY DESIGNS - GRACE GOWN
HAIR:
JUMO - REESE HAIR
AVAILABLE @JUMO
MAKEUP:
IZZIE'S METALLIC PALLETS
AVAILABLE @IZZIE'S
PHOTO TAKEN @SUGAR PINK CAFE



1 comment: